As part of our response to COVID-19, all hotel guests in Canada are required to wear a mask/face covering when in indoor public areas, and our motel is implementing additional processes to help protect the safety of guests and team members. These policies include new cleaning protocols and changes to availability and/or the reduction of certain services and amenities, In many areas, local travel restrictions may impact your trip, Be sure to check the specific restrictions guidelines on BC Gov. website for Covid-19 travel restrictions. We offer flexible booking policies in the event your plans change.
Please contact us for question you may have regarding our Covid-19 policies.
- Masks required in indoor public areas
- More frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas
- Enhanced social distancing measures in public spaces
- Meeting spaces accommodate social distancing and virtual attendees
Jasper Way Inn
#1, 57 East Old North Thompson Highway
Located in the center of Clearwater, British Columbia, 1/2 kilometer off Highway #5, on Dutch Lake
- Heading North into Clearwater (from Vancouver/Kamloops), turn left at Clearwater Business District (before heading up hill)
- Heading South into Clearwater (from Jasper), turn right at Clearwater Business District (at bottom of hill)
Using a GPS?
We recommend you bring this information along to ensure you have no issues visiting our lakeside gem. Some of our guests have noted that their GPS devices do not route them correctly. Here are a few things you can try:
- We are located near the intersection of East Old North Thompson Highway and Beach Road. East Old North Thompson Highway may also be found under a few different names, such as Old Thompson Highway, Old Thompson Highway East, or Old North Thompson Highway East.
- We are on the South-West corner of Dutch Lake.
- If your GPS supports direct Longitude/Latitude input, we are at:
51° 38′ 52.152″ North, 120° 3′ 35.7474″ West